taste it! J-Sin's musings...

12.28.2005

torn...between a liberal place and a parking spot

I'm torn between my liberal and human rights views and my desire to not have a neighbor who has 3 or 4 cars that take up space in our parking lot...oh and by the way, while it might seem racist, there's a couple of families in violation, one hispanic and the other black...and one right on the cusp--they're white

so what should I do?

the real issue here in regards to illegal immigration is taxes...everyone should contribute especially if they have the rights to the same protections and public services...I don't know the answer but there's something buried in all the complications that can save this great nation from folding in on top of itself...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem of illegal immigration has been ongoing for many yearsand is only now apparently reaching critical mass. I've seen different laws and ordinances passed in the last five years to deal with the problem, from assigned parking spaces to the latest overcrowding ordinance in Manassas. I welcome this redefined law even though it limits me to having only three people living in my three bedroom detached house. It has definitely helped the parking congestion on my street. Congratulations to the mayor and others in Manassas on passing this new definition for family. Now if we can just get the abandoned cars removed from the street.

2:38 PM  
Blogger J-Sin said...

anonymous coward!...out

J-Sin

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does this only apply to the town of Manassas? So, not PWC? Hmm... No joy for me :(

-normally not so disappointed

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger