taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.20.2006

The EndFest

back in the day, there was everything blah blah "fest"...I hated it...I'm pretty sure all my band buddies hated it...it was dumb...generic, over used, and blatantly lame...I mean, come on...be creative...oh that's right there were creative folks...they called things blahblah-palooza...because if you're too cool to use "fest" as the suffix, obviously "palooza" is the next best thing...that's why when I put on a concert it was merely called "Freedom for Burma"...no fest, no palooza...nothing more than what it fucking was...stop marketing your shows...people can say other words, I promise...unless of course the below post is more true than I realized and then I just am scared for humanity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger