taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.02.2006

insanely busy to the max

my job has been consuming my entire life for the past couple of weeks (and weekends)...it's a bit stressful but this week wasn't as bad as the last two...there's just so many projects and craziness going on all at the same time that we all look like scared lambs going into the slaughter...but it's all good...on Monday we had a big broo-haha meeting and they gave away a bunch of awards and amazingly (and surprisingly!) enough I won the coveted CEO Award...it was very nice and incredibly (blush blush) humbling to be nominated by folks even outside of my department...besides the sweet picture with me and the Champ (our CEO), there's a six day spa resort stay that I won AND as if that's not enough a big fat $5000 bonus...whoa!...but sadly that money will be repurposed to use to pay my taxes since we fell into the lump of having to actually pay...damn you uncle scam!...seriously that totally blows...dual incomes rock but not when you find out that tax cuts for the wealthy don't include you and indeed you'll be paying more than say Paris Hilton...sonofabitch...I'm looking forward to band practice for the first time in forever this weekend...that should be amazing...unfortunately the last couple of weekends I've had to work which sucks to the maximum...in another couple of weeks my brother in law comes home from south korea which should be awesome...we have some stuff planned including going up to new york city...

but besides that can you believe my 3 YEAR anniversary is like 2/14 which is only a couple of weeks away?! that coupled with the fact that I will be having a baby and I'm going to be 28, I'm like feeling old...my bet is that by this time next year I will have gray hairs...and also a propensity for crying...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So in other words, life is good. :)

-normally not so normal

9:46 PM  
Blogger J-Sin said...

oh I wouldn't trade my life or wife for billions (trillions would make me pause for a brief moment however)!...but just because you're not married or dating anyone doesn't mean you're not normal...I know plenty of folks that fall right square into that category...and they're not even gay!...hahaha...out

J-Sin

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger