taste it! J-Sin's musings...

5.13.2004

big fish

last night I watched that movie big fish...what a great movie...really showcased good storytelling which in our hyper-tech world has been largely put on hold in favor of speedy bits of non-anecdotal dribble...the stories were great and magical...

came into work today to find that a critical MCI circuit had died and we were unconnected to anything of internet-value...boo! but thankfully now it's fixed and I could check on my fantasy baseball teams lackluster performance...blah..

I'm getting quite psyched for our long-over-due honeymoon that will commence on monday and last for two weeks in lovely (I hope!) europe...so should I like take a picture of myself pissing on Jim Morrison's grave?! it'll be a relief just to be on vacation...lately work has poked me in the pooper royally...tons of work and only two days to complete...and currently we're experiencing back-end issues...yeehaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger