taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.12.2004

gym and parking spots

I just got from the gym and must report my observations of completely strange human behavior...so you go to the gym to work out right? my gym also boasts a gigantic olympic size swimming pool (or two, or three or four) that they have competitions at plus a bunch of the standard exercise stuff, a track, a couple of basketball courts, etc. etc. it's called the the freedom center, I know quite a stupid name for a gym but whatever...any-darn-ways I found it hilarious that both on my way in and on my way out that people were literally waiting for closer spots, jockeying for position...why do you do that when you're at the gym to work out!? makes absolutely no sense but then that's typical american behavior for you...we're a strange breed aren't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger