taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.20.2004

photos from our trip to europe

I had meant to post the link a while back but I guess I just forgot...regardless, you can peep our pictures from our european belated honeymoon and leave us a comment or three...oh and please note, that I am dumb and put all the comments/descriptions on the photos...yeah so don't like blame my wife for how silly it is...wicked...in related news, my friend the g-money who was capped is doing fine, just has some buckshot in her noggin and stomach...took one for the team apparantly...so I wonder if she's a blood (or blud but not to be confused with these guys) or a crip...haha which reminds me of the southpark episode where jimmy and timmy join the crips...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger