taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.17.2004

baby drop

catch the falling babies and did neil patrick harris steal my car and who said the french don't make cool stuff and help inspire a beatdown song or two

oh and speaking of inspiration, a bigot that doesn't know his head from a dumbbell (dude, what up with spelling "etc." wrong, lay off the 'roids bro), have apparantly been thusly inspired to put this at the top of his blog:

"WARNING In this blog I express my opinions & thoughts. If you are gay, fat, and/or ignorant (inspired by J-Sin) I urge you not to read, but if you decide to do otherwise… it’s your fault."

it feels good to be inspiring. it's just a shame he's overcompensating and feeling the typical feelings that homophobes feel but thusly bounds on his meaty chest proclaiming--"I am not gay! I do not like pink (the color OR the 'artist')! I have dreams...about the opposite sex!" blah, how tiresome and how utterly see-through. psych 101 material bud. you're not fooling anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger