taste it! J-Sin's musings...

7.27.2004

hope you enjoy my poem

as much as I enjoyed writing it...haven't written a poem or a song in a dang long time...I guess you can't say it's a song unless there's music to it though right?...I guess I've been in kind of a writing mood as I also wrote an article called Eleven Reasons Not To Vote for Bush...there was some nonsense on the pheer board yesterday about stupid Bad Luck 13 Riot Extravaganza and their last show at Hellfest...what a dumbass band...they totally screwed up March Metal Meltdown when I went years ago...bastards...I wonder how my buddy's wedding went...I felt bad that I couldn't go...sucks, but that's the way things go sometimes...blah...it's weird, so now I have like a step-mom and a step-dad...I'm the typical average american!...bizarr-o!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger