taste it! J-Sin's musings...

7.23.2004

sick and accidents

I've been sick and tasting it lately...ugh...was out yesterday because my step-mom was in a bad car accident...yikes, she's alright though thankfully though I could tell it really bugged out my dad...last night my wife and in-laws had a little get together for my b-day since the wife's working the whole weekend...it was very nice, we had some steaks and some great corn on the cob...yummy!...she got me a grill too, freakin' rad! now my porch is adorned with a table w/umbrella, my two tomato plants, AND a propane grill...cool!...we wanted to cook out however the perpetual rain storm prevented us from doing it...doesn't it seem like it rains almost every evening?!? ugh it's sooo annoying...not too much else is going on...to the anon user who posted about the show tomorrow night, I just may go...although there's a great boxing match that I wanted to see that night...course tivo will get that one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger