taste it! J-Sin's musings...

8.03.2004

street closings and terror stuff

my wife called me at work and we talked a bit...didn't get to see her last night as I was laying down some drum tracks for my brother inlaw's new album which is wholly inspired via his trip to India...anyways she told me that they've officially closed the road by her work as she works at C-Span which is next to Union Station and across from the Capitol...scary stuff but since the intelligence is a tad old, like 3 years old I'm not too worried...but those security bumps are what I blame for the lame non bounce for Kerry, although one could surmise that it also had something to do with the networks not covering and/or scripting the entire convention...as The Daily Howler would tell it at least...oh yeah, and I got the new Prodigy album which features a sample of Michael Jackson's "Thriller"'s killer bassline...oh yeah, and fuck zell miller...he's a doghound for the GOP and just utterly lame...blah he makes me sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger