taste it! J-Sin's musings...

8.29.2004

sunday sunday sunday

as I download service pack 2 I look back upon my weekend...unfortunately I couldn't have both of my remaining wise teeth removed...one was too impacted so I have to go to an oral surgeon...boo...probably will wait until after the wife's foot surgery before I do that...going to IKEA today to go pick up some CD containers to put the billions of CDs that are laying around away in...blech...also finished my first year in Madden 2005...ugh, I made some major salary cap mistakes and am going to be tasting it...but hey I won the super bowl with joe gibbs...whoohoo!...I'm about to go out and cut the grass...what domesticated fun that is...my jaw still is sore and the medicine made and makes me loopy as all hell...need to study today and read the first chapter in my book...the spy thing going on in the Pentagon is some bullshit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger