taste it! J-Sin's musings...

9.29.2004

the shaun squad

no I didn't spell my last name wrong...I just joined the shaun squad for shaun of the dead!...be sure to join up too, as you can win "pints" and gain prizes and luxurious accomodations...yeah really!...I can't wait to see this movie...someone from work was telling me it was hilarious...speaking of movies, I have Walking Tall at home...the wife rented it for me, what a great woman!...whoohoo...yesterday was a loooooooong day...never thought it would end, plus I had my stats class that evening, man it took freakin' forever...today is seemingly shaping up to be another long day but hopefully it won't be too bad...argh, I left earlier for work than I normally do and it still took me just as long, got in here just before 9am...so frustrating...I hate the fairfax county parkway, it's ridiculously congested...I need a car that flies like in Back to the Future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger