taste it! J-Sin's musings...

9.09.2004

the wife's surgery

she's doing quite well now, thank you for asking or wishing her well...if you didn't, then fuck you...just kidding...we got to the hospital around 11am and after finding out the doctor thought the appointment was moved to 2pm and not 1pm (like it was) we had been waiting there for several hours...anyways I had a nice lunch with my mother in law at the hospital, which was my first frustrating experience as a newly minted vegetarian...yes I finally did it...the wife is going on a special veggie diet (she already has been a veggie since she was 12--not vegan) so I figured now would be an easy time to quit eating meat although I think I'll probably eat fish still...we finally got outta there around 5:30 amid the massive amount of tornado warnings and watches and whatnot...being in a hospital sucks...it's so damn depressing...when she was going to get an x-ray post surgery recovery we walked past this old lady just sitting in her wheelchair all by herself...very sad...afterwards we made our way home...the doctor prescribed some new medicine that I had to go get filled...man what a major pain, I went to our Giant who didn't have any of it but promised they could get some by Friday!?!...then I called a couple of CVS pharmacies and eventually tracked it all down...around quarter till eleven I was finally able to do a fantasy football team which was fun...I had second pick and got Mr. Tomlinson from San Diego...it was a pretty even and good draft at least I thought...I stayed up quite late last night to ensure she was taking her meds properly and to change her ice pack...just this morning she got some flowers delivered to her doorstep...no laides it wasn't me but her mom's boss...yeah I suck!...anyways I get to be a nurse for the next couple of days...wheea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger