taste it! J-Sin's musings...

10.20.2004

DoS attacks and GOP attacks, oh my!

so I'm at work...things are all normal...until our internet connections get all hosed...why? because we were just struck by a massive DoS attack...wow how eLiTe...lame, and extraordinarily obnoxious...speaking of obnoxious, should Mary Cheney be given an apology from Kerry or the Democrats? I think not, indeed it should be the Republicans apologizing for harassasing gays and lesbians and trying to steal their rights...and maybe they should be forced to drive The Wiener Mobile!...is it all that surprising that Reeve would have supported Kerry?...stem cell research is important and we shouldn't let Christian theatre dictate it otherwise...and no, having the latest U2 album on an iPod doesn't make me want to buy it...but trying to get a free one is a different story...what a gloomy day, it's time for the commute home I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger