taste it! J-Sin's musings...

10.19.2004

yeah now I'm an ad whore

well not really but I figured I'd throw in the adSense account that I'm using for Smother.Net to generate a few more nickels...literally nickels!...to help support Smother.Net (I'm up for hosting renewal and with bandwidth and everything else it's practically $500 annually which ain't cheap...so feel free to click away and help support me, or don't and see if I care! argh!...to make this post a tad more exciting, check out www.musicplasma.com...it's pretty neat, enter a band and you'll see a bunch of listings for other bands that somehow relate...enter "Skinny Puppy" for example and you'll see relationships towards other SP-related bands like Download or The Tear Garden...work is kicking my butt today--we're interviewing people for the position I mentioned previously...tonight is my Stats class...get to turn in my take-home test, hopefully I did well on it, I think I did but it's multiple choice which means I could have done something the wrong "right" way and gotten an answer that she was trying to be tricky about...ie. not using replacement when doing probabilities and the like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger