taste it! J-Sin's musings...

10.18.2004

bush killed superman

watch out Marty McFly Bush is gonna come after you next...per, boing boing...so this weekend was fun, it was nice to have a three-day weekend...got a lot of shit done on Friday, including seeing Team America...saturday evening I had to go with the wife to her great aunt's 50th wedding anniversary...50 years! that's just nuts!...some dude in line to get some food talked about how he was almost at 30 and I said, shoot I've only been married about a year and a half...heck, I still have the wedding vows I wrote in my wallet (so does my wife!)...we pulled them out and re-read them it was pretty neat...so when you go to something that's casual yet semi-formal would you wear a bright pink outfit with f-me boots and fishnet stockings? well someone did (she looked about 30 and was accompanying a man almost double her age! ack! call Springer!)...so that was fun...I didn't miss much work apparantly though I do have some stuff I need to catch up on...also did a shitload of reviews this weekend and enjoyed the Red Sox and Redskins wins though it looks like both my fantasy football teams will lose baring some sort of miracle tonight on Monday night football...blah, I'm ready to go home already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger