taste it! J-Sin's musings...

11.22.2004

new hosting fun

this weekend I moved Smother.Net's hosting from Burlee aka Interland to 1 and 1 Hosting...so far everything is chill and worked well though it's annoying to wait for DNS and MX Records to propagate...in fact if I send myself an email from my work account I get bounce backs...pretty damn annoying...some goes to my old one still while most goes to the new mail server...ARGH!...other than that this weekend was filled with me being a butthead and watching too much football...also watched the Stepford Wives and saw Alli G in Da House...good stuff!...today we go bowling with our new employee on our team...double good...I'm glad we have a short week though I wish the wife also had a short week too...BODY MASSAGE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger