taste it! J-Sin's musings...

12.23.2004

tis the season for WWIII

anyone else slightly nervous about Russian and China?...well Putin's already raising his eyebrows in our general direction and we're not helping anything by basically accusing Russia of poisoning our presidential hopeful in Chechnya...as China and Russia negotiate on energy together and prepare to unite militarily...it's as if they think that perhaps our assault on Iraq would somehow give us military bases to counter their boosting economies...or something...maybe I'm a theorist or whatever but I'd be highly skeptical of Bush's intentions in the Middle East...

just got back from Ocean's Twelve...not as good as the first movie but was worth a matinee price I suppose...it sucks as it looks like I'll be going into work on my day off on monday...now that's some bullshit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger