taste it! J-Sin's musings...

12.13.2004

well now

so on Friday evening as I came home I found a nice little box with my FREE iPod in it!...whoohoo! and I thought that thing was a sham but apparantly I was wrong...so yeah, that's fun...this upcoming weekend I will be checking out The Capitol Steps and eating at Aria Trattoria beforehand...looks yummy doesn't it?...as I reviewed bands this weekend I discovered that one band that sent me their CD was a local band featuring members I used to jam with and/or hang out with...pretty small world eh?...they're called Burning Dirty Band and are a little jam band/rock outfit...small world...I need to go get something like this for my car so I can play my iPod in it...whoohoo! I'm happy...other than that I didn't really do shit this weekend...I was a big slacker but I'm sure everyone will forgive me...now what days should I take off for x-mas and the holidays?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger