taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.03.2005

back to work ya shizzes

*yawn*

I'm back at work after a nice long vacation of doing-nothing-ness...this morning I downloaded the newest jdk that comes bundled with Sun's application server (yeah!)...yippee...was able to watch and root screamingly for both the Redskins and Rams this past sunday...I'm not sure if a lot of people wound up taking this day off or what because the drive into work was pleasantly devoid of a mass of traffic--though I did leave quite a bit earlier than usual...double *yawn*...watched Ron Burgundy last night which was okay but not all that funny...my Bushisms calander is now finished...whoo, the new year! actually I really could give a crap about the whole new year's nonsense...new year's was fun back in the day, not it just seems to be this compelling thing that makes you feel like a loser if you're not going out or going to some big blast of a party, hell I'd rather stay home and drink a couple of beers or something...sit in my hot tub or whatever, that would be my ideal new year's...actually my ideal new year's would consist of looking forward to being able to live comfortably doing something with music, perhaps the only really interesting passion that there is...or being a linebacker in football! are you going to protest the inauguration this year? if not, I think you all should reconsider!...plans to go to new york to see the opening game of the yankees are in the works...that's going to be a blast...I can't wait to see yankee stadium and jeer at all the yankees fans...booya, ya shizz

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i am possibly thinking about going to the protests on Jan. 20th if i can work it out my employer.

check out my blog at meenoorami.blogspot.com

1:37 PM  
Blogger J-Sin said...

cool glad to see it!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger