taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.23.2005

just finished watching some great boxing

this is pretty much a sports-filled weekend what with the NFL conference games and one of boxing all-time best boxers in a match...of course Floyd Mayweather won and so did this great newish heavyweight that I've never seen before tonight Samuel Peter whose home country is Nigeria...interesting fights that both ended prematurely which I personally usually like to see rather than a brawl to the end when you know who is going to win anyways...of course if it's close I love to see it go to the scorecards but not if it's a blowout like these two matches were...Henry Bruseles looked weak and confused at times...and while I think Mayweather is a turd outside of the ring he's of the polished genre inside it...so do you think that Don King's so-called defamation is worth $2 billion?...I don't...I think he's not even a polished turd but a frightful freak of nature that doesn't deserve all the money that he's made...of course it'll all come back to haunt him when he passes...no hair that big will stop heaven and hell's urchins from unleashing upon his soul...I miss my wife greatly tonight and wish she could be here to steal the covers and snore my way into sleep...I love her bigtime though...all day today I felt as if my heart was literally going to explode from my chest...I dunno what is causing it, if it's real or imagined but regardless I've vowed to go to a doctor and get at minimum a check-up...hopefully tomorrow it'll all pass...I've felt my pulse and at times it felt faster than normal but usually it was ok so it's most likely just my mind playing tricks on me...but I remember that I technically have a heart murmur so that's why I'm a bit overcome with dread and mental nausea...fo' schizzle...anyways it's almost 1am and I think it's time for bed...so in the meantime ponder whether or not the Bush administration will default on our loans...that'll put anyone into a coma for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger