taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.04.2005

lame and more lame

so will the republicans follow suit and barf up on themselves greedy with power? she thinks so, money quote:

"Supremacy always comes to an end; the Roman Empire, Mao, the Democrats. Will the Republicans share the same fate?"

and also in the tune of lame lyrics, check out the dumb-ass-ness of Mudvayne's "Determined" ->

"Go...
So Fucking Determined
Yeah, yeah Go...
you better believe it, confidence
Go...
So Fucking Determined
Yeah, yeah Go...
spit out all reason,
Yeah

I'm flushing the trust of everyone, stabbing in the back and thinkin' they can break me,
Set my sight can't die till I'm done, mind endurance
Never wanted anymore than what I deserve, better bring it I'm taking it all,
Fuck an inch 'cause I'm bringin' a mile,

it's on now 123 go

So Fucking Determined
Yeah, yeah Go...
you better believe it, confidence
Go...
So Fucking Determined
Yeah, yeah Go...
spit out all reason,
Yeah

This fire, is growing, is burning deep inside of me, focused, driven, certain, the way it's got to be.
Fire. Growing. Burning. Deep inside of me, focused, driven, certain, the way it's got to be.
Crooked, no trust, liar, conman, drunk with, power, mentor, taught me everything that I know... "


WOW, that has got to be some of the lamest angsty lyrics I've ever read!...oooh you're determined, determined to write crappy music that no doubt will be purchased in the masses because some pre-teens want to pretend they're all hardcore in the "pit" and like to scream about nonsense that they're white little cracker middle American asses will never see while cushioned in their parents big gas guzzlin' SUV on their way to McDonalds to purchase a 48oz Coca-Cola and a big juicy non-real cow flesh hamburger and then onto the mall where they're beautifully set out costumes of Hot Topicness can sizzle and shine and they can be called freaks and fracks and shout about "bein' on crack" and HATING, no, scratch that, FUCKING HATIN'!!!!! rap and country music because that "shit is weak dude, no really dude, fuck the crunk" meanwhile their silly stupid asses are slackin' in school, sleepin' through the day, talking about how they hate life and suicide's "like totally probable" and all that jazz, and yeah I probably just described myself. but I really don't like the crunk. ya shizz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger