taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.13.2005

people need to lighten up

when the mentally disturbed get disturbed over a a teddy bear you know our society is wrought with a bunch of whiners...I mean really who would have thought there'd be a National Alliance for the Mentally Ill???...and fucking Karl Rove canceled so my wife won't get to meet the real life Darth fucking Vader...I mean, what are you, a glutton for punishment?...well, if my wife had the choice, she'd make me do something like this with all my game systems...well as long as she doesn't expect me to start doing insane yoga with her I guess I could be down for that...but when it's harry potter vs. badgers we all know who will inevitably dominate the motherfucking charts, ya shizz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger