taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.05.2005

you gotta admit some of these are funny

some of these letters are so ridiculous they're damn funny...but damn it, these people should have their right to vote waived (if it's ok for felons, it's gotta be ok for someone saying :

"Subject: Jesus Of one thing I am certain: No part of democrat follows JESUS. You cannot be for homosexual relations, and abortions and claim to follow JESUS. Also those who partake in such activities will definetly not be in the "Eternal Kingdom". They would have the same chance as satan their father. I'll pray for you because you are so obviously decieved. "

I mean seriously! how's this for a t-shirt for my bro-in-law?!? freakin funny...do we honestly think these ten questions will be addressed during the confirmation hearings for gonzales?? probably not since the White House won't even release the memos regarding the torture scandal...and finally this post makes me glad I don't have roommates anymore, though we serenaded my one roommate as he lost his virginity while listening to Yes (which I'm sure had nothing to do with him saying something along the lines of "hey do I have a shot" --double pun on that one if you're old school enough--and her mistaking it for him asking what band was playing)...wow, now that WAS pretty old school...speaking of the term "old school", why is it that "new school" can sometimes be written as "nu-school" or even "nu-skool" but there's no equivalent for old school like ol^school or ol' skool even, without it sounding superbly AOL-ese?...oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger