taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.20.2005

I hate five bucks

I was finally able to really incorporate the best phrase in the world, "I hate five bucks", into a review...oh and I played music today, with OTHER PEOPLE...yes sir...it was fun...mr. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed still is the premiere songcraftsman and carbomb is as good as ever...and the other jason was fun to play with again as well...should be interesting to see what direction it takes...too bad I totally suck at drums...man oh man was I out of practice...I'm gonna practice every couple of days so I get better...and I really need to reverse my drums so they don't face a wall...Mr. Five Bucks AIM'ed me and said he saw one of my old school friends at a Monolith show...I dunno about those guys...nipple rings?...weird...but whatever...I think it's cool that they haven't given it up or anything after all this time...can't say the same for any of the bands I've ever been a part of...for better or worse...so where's the big snow storm everyone was freakin' about? I don't see a single flake...so go and celebrate President's Day already!...some of my co-workers are in New York enjoying (I guess) the Gates exhibit...YAWN...actually, BIG YAWN...I wouldn't pay or go out of my way to see that...I mean if I was in New York already then yeah sure...but no way would I drive or ride a train or fly a plane up there...just for that...maybe if you couple it with other interesting things than it's all good...anyways I think it's time to play some Kyodai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger