taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.26.2005

a retouching

I decided to touch up my blog here a bit and put in my own template...hope you like it...and yes those are real blood stains from a real crime scene...and yes that's a real blood spill also from a real crime scene...what can I say? I hate the crip's and I'm a true blood at heart...booyakasha!...tonight we're going to see Pete Schmidt at Sharpshooters in manassas and play some pool with some friends...they're coming over early and we're going to have some hand-made pizza...yummy!...we watched "The Holy Grail" by Monty Python last night which neither of us had seen in its entirety...it was quite funny...this morning I drafted a yahoo fantasy baseball team, which I thusly dubbed Team America...hells yeah...I'm excited for baseball to start up again...anyways I should go and help the wife clean up and prepare food as we wait for our pizza dough to rise...booya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger