taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.06.2005

who said google ads aren't content sensitive?

I had to restrain my outright laughter when I noticed the CNN article about Dick Cheney choosing not to run for president in '08 (why would he when he already is in control?) had Google Ads that were related to heart attacks and heart problems...check it out:

Dick Cheney's Heart Attack Garners Fun Google Ads!

I screen capped it because it made me laugh...click on the image to make it bigger...that turd was in my wife's building this morning and she just missed all the bomb-sniffing dogs and heightened security...though one of her conservative co-workers had to snap a quick pic of him (I'd have liked to ask him what kind of baby he ate this morning)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger