taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.07.2005

4 skinnee j's? corpsegrinder's headed to texas (bastard)

Corpsegrinder, also known as our bassist, is going to this year's SXSW in Austin for the interactive media portion...I am so jealous!...ARGH!...the coolest part is it's company paid for! bastard...so yeah, practice was great, but I must admit I get so unduly frustrated with my playing...we haven't come up with a name yet though we threw around a bunch like the above title (yes that's a joke especially considering my hefty beer gut!)...hopefully he'll get to check out Tarantula, Grupo Fantasma, University, or even Jonah's new band Gratitude...oh but of course that's just all on THE FIRST FUCKING DAY!...seriously, I'm going to go next year damn it...

so yeah yesterday was a good day...not only fun band practice but I finished writing over 80 reviews...so many that I was too exhausted to upload any of them...so I'll be pissing off the wife tonight by doing that instead of hanging out with her...I so wanted to stay home this morning as I got like zero sleep last night...I'm a food channel junkie as I stayed up late watching about 2 hours worth of Iron Chef America (first time a chef didn't make all 5 required dishes, and it was the dude from DC who owns Galileo) as CNN's Anderson Cooper bleated on and on about how he enjoyed the blending and presentation (seriously that's all his input was), the American Pie Contest (dude that makes me so want to make a pie, and not just "Sweet Cherry Pie" either!), and then the history of hamburgers in America and even though I'm a vegetarian I can so appreciate the beauty of a great burger...oh man I'm making myself hungry!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger