taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.03.2005

a real life of agony

seriously, life of agony officially sucks even more than they used to...why? they're going on a tour with Mudvayne and American Head Charge...of course Bloodsimple is opening and they fucking rule...I'd love to go just see that band and see how Tim Williams rocks it...I'll never forget being backstage at the very first Ozzfest and hanging out with those guys...Vision of Disorder was really good though their later material started to get a little draining...I always thought Mr. Williams could rock the mic and do everything I loved vocalists to be able to do...scream, sing, yell, and write interesting lyrics...Bloodsimple picks up where they left off, though they're definitely not remotely close to hardcore like VoD was (though I'm sure a certain Serbian would've said that they need to "STOP THE WHEEEAAAHHHH SINGING SHIT" anyways)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger