taste it! J-Sin's musings...

4.12.2005

strong intentions

I guess first, should we really be surprised that there's some videos that challenge the "official" story of what happened during the Republican Convention in New York City? I'm not surprised that those fucks lied one bit...

band practice was great this past weekend...we're really coming together and starting to jell as a full unit...that's when I personally start to be able to write my best stuff...speaking of best stuff I pulled out some archaic tape recording of some REALLY old pre-Fistagon shit (and I do mean that) with old Mr. Hate on guitar...some of the stuff was pretty good other stuff was horrible but I think Code Red also featured the soon-to-be Fistagon guitarist Mr. Lime/Swallows Human Lives By the Thousands Guy...fun! speaking of band stuff, I think my old band played a show with a hardcore band called Strong Intention...well they just were signed to Goodfellow Records...nifty


I'm tired of being sick. it can taste it...and back to work for me...sorry this blog is boring lately but I've been far too busy to really write any of any use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger