taste it! J-Sin's musings...

5.12.2005

seattle's best

now that I'm back from the West Coast (pacific northwest to be exact--seattle to be as precise as a neutrino's mass) I'm ready to go back to work and tackle the day-to-day grind of corporate whoring...

Our trip was fantastic, we went to go visit our two friends that live out there and to get a break from the aforementioned corporate spreading of legs...man oh man do I love that area...it's much more relaxed there, people are friendly, and there are people who actually think that marriage between two men won't bring about the downfall of mankind...we took the train up to Vancouver on Monday and I got a stamp on my passport for Canada...whoohoo! Now I've been to the following other countries:

Dominican Republic
United Kingdom
France
Italy
Canada

Vancouver was not only beautiful but the people were awesome, friendly, and thoroughly nice to 'mericans even though we don't deserve to be treated nicely...on our way back to seattle that evening (it was like a 3-4 hour train ride one way) we were sitting next to 'mericans who fucking talked extremely LOUD the whole time back until I told them to shut up...honestly it was very rude and when the one girl who must have been a social worker decided it was perfectly within her right to spout off about the personal affairs of some of the people's encountered--parents whose meth addiction may force them to lose their children for example (mind you she mentioned them by name too!) really just annoyed me throoughly...Canada was awesome though...we went to Pike's Market of course and walked about through the city...pictures are forthcoming soon...I had some great Pad Thai at a restaurant near their place downtown...I don't normally like Thai food all that much but I love pad thai...our string of crappy (really pounding on some wood right now!) airplane travel ended which was a relief...taking a red eye back can be tough but is actually a decent way of adjusting back to normal time...

the ex-voKILList (I think it's hilarious that death metal bands do that) of Fistagon is now singing again in a band called Flesh Earth...glad to see he's playing music still...my own band Mir is really freakin' rocking out the tunes but we still need a singer, so if you're reading this and can rock out the voKILLs then by all means, hit me up...I finally got my brother-in-law's CD back too so I'll be selling that soon...I need to finish my record label start-up's website ASAP too...I want to work on some dRed stuff soon too and I need to send out CDs to get some press feedback

a co-worker suggested that I get these magical bracelets for my wife...I think I'll take the Pabst Blue Ribbon Bracelet of Poo Power + 3 don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger