taste it! J-Sin's musings...

7.04.2005

yesterday and today

yesterday I and my wife did some spring-summer cleaning and got rid of five giant bags of clothing...yes we gave it to Goodwill...tax deductions baby, plus like doing the right thing is always good...we gave it to a guy named Caeser who looked like a woman...but he was nice with or without bitch tits...I finally got a chance to see the Arturo Gatti v. Floyd Mayweather fight...I've never seen such an impressive one-sided fight in my life...mayweather crushed Gatti...yes I love Floyd, he's great, I love his boisterous posturing and the fact that he can back it up with his insanely fast flurries and five, six, and seven punch combinations...sure it wasn't a Gatti versus Mickey Ward type of excellence but I don't care...he pounded on Gatti till he looked like a beat-up version of Benicio del Torro with those swollen eyes...today I fixed (along with my father-in-law) our bedroom closet that had broken and was all jacked up...I'll be putting away some of my CDs too and watching a movie I think...I'm very tempted to go drive out to get some Kababs but that seems extreme especially considering that it could be closed...I need to run and do some errands though for sure...so taste it ya shizz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger