taste it! J-Sin's musings...

11.09.2005

so I was paranoid and quick to the draw

but hey when I saw that 21% of the precincts had reported that Kilgore had a lead of 51% or so and had a somewhat commanding 50K more votes, of course I'd freak...because this was quickly turning into yet another election cycle in which disappointment was surely around the corner...but thankfully Virginians voted in the right man for the job...I look forward to continued economic success and better infrastructure and roads being built...I'm disappointed that Byrne lost...after all she was the first person I voted for in a primary that actually made it to the general election...oh well, at least it was close!...hopefully the absentee ballots will ensure that Douche Bag (he got his law degree from Pat Robertson's law "university") will not become Attorney General...so while my panties, Carbomb, are still slightly bunched up, I've relaxed them a bit...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger