taste it! J-Sin's musings...

1.03.2006

new office for me

My company decided that it was growing too much and we needed to relocate our office buildings. My group was among the first phase of the moving effort...unfortunately there's plenty to be annoyed at...I'd guess the first thing would be, yo, what up with the internal network connections coming down all the time!? I mean, BOO!...but also the lights are sooooo damn bright in here, it gave me a wicked headache...other than that my cube isn't too bad, but they f'ed up the move such that my second monitor I use for my pc was just hanging out by its lonesome and of course all of my personal gear was just DUMPED on my desk which annoyed me...especially since my personal review and salary/raise crap was just sitting out (when I specifically put it inside an envelope so no one would rifle through it)...but hey, whatever...so yeah, a headache, annoyances, and weird VoIP phones...craziness to the max!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger