taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.24.2006

later than hell's angels to a motorcycle rally...

like really really FUCKING late...seriously it hasn't been this long in a w long time and stuff...I'm almost there (well a few months I guess), almost away in that Friday evening airhorn for quitting time. Those guys know how to live, it's all fucking whiskey, beers, beef stew, and rotted guts for whom mere depths of ingenuity are rarely required and often cast aside. also I have a flickr account now and a last.fm one...make sure you join up and let this whole web 2.0 just rattle with impending excitement and stuffs...

hell on the original note:

I've gotta get this crazy fun in now...I think next week I'll be cleasning my entire body of improperness and I might even fast!...seriously my internal guts are a miss and my innermost lifestyle is following suit, albeit a quick soaring harmonious one and stuffs...

ps. this post is intentionally dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger