taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.20.2006

bad case of the mondays?

I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...all morning I've been in a shitty mood...it didn't help things when farty mcfartster passed gas a couple of times in his cube...seriously do you really think I don't hear it? don't you notice that I exclaim like each and every time after you do it?...seriously I think I'm at the exploding point!...even a yummy egg and cheese croissant this morning didn't help things...instead now my guts feel ravaged...

the weekend was way too short and filled with lots of work for me...but I got everything I wanted to do done which is great...the nursery is almost complete, the wife will be painting today with some help from her mom and then we just need to get the crib and changing table/dresser and move that all in...FUN! that'll hopefully be all done this weekend...I'm hoping to take at least one day off this week to get all that stuff set up...still lots to do but it's not too bad...

this is going to be a crappy week at work I just can tell already...a bug in my code that I found last week has me frazzled and perplexed and unfortunately the crappy app server that I'm building on doesn't support stepping through your code...ARGH! I know it's just some synchronization problem but I'm not 100% sure where it overwrites badly...oh well, I'm sure it'll get solved eventually.

I'm hoping to be in a better mood by lunchtime...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just put everything in a big sychronized block...and sychronize on Object. That'll work.

7:27 PM  
Blogger J-Sin said...

it was some weird memory leak issue...bah humbug...at least I got it to work...stupid JMU education, wait what?

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger