taste it! J-Sin's musings...

5.16.2004

excite yo' self

Two days into my vacation and I'm totally psyched to see Europe...this weekend has seen me working on my website and writing some 50 reviews...I drank a lot of beer yesterday and at the late night watched some old school home video footage of my former band Fistagon...dude I had a moustache!...boo, what was I thinking?!

but the footage was hilarious...we were a pretty tight knit group, well at least three of us, our guitarist usually didn't hang out as much although when he did it was a fucking riot...also I was going through some old audio cassettes and stumbled across a tape I made of my answering machine messages...it was pretty fucking funny...old friends and even some girls that I had hooked up with were on that tape...ugh and one of them said "I'll be back tre late"...boo!...I hate that word 'tre'...how retarded...alright now I have to get back to work...is it evil that a part of me wants to check my work e-mail!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger