taste it! J-Sin's musings...

6.21.2004

brin' da love

Jack says: My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch

oh another week at work....whoa bundy, this is fun...no it's not...not too much is going on as we prepare for our software release this weekend, which I might I add, get to monitor because we have to babysit some of the bigger dorfs in our galaxy of domain named nonsense...blah, I just tire endlessly of the same rotation of the same thing over and over again, spinning out of control...besides, I just got my car inspected and it failed because my two front tires are balding like jack nicholson...som'bitch...but relax I tout myself as I peep the new brain love, which is cool despite their disdain for keane, hell one of their top ten lists an agoraphobic nosebleed cd which is money to me...besides its that wacky lo-fi art that just gets me rolling...put the resume out there I tell myself, for I will not engage in the child making until I'm outta this place...this place has nowhere to go and offers little in terms of greatness...the two holes were my wise teeth used to be are annoying but not painful...tomorrow I see skinny puppy and I'm quite excited...booyakasha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger