taste it! J-Sin's musings...

8.06.2004

fire it up

I forgot to post about my barbeque mishap that happened a couple of days ago...well I learned the hard way not to use a lighter to light a propane grill!...I pressed the ignition switch several times and it did nothing...ARGH!...ignition switch has yet to work (bastard)...anyways I couldn't find any matches so I went and got the long lighter we use to light candles and put it in the match hole...BALLLLOOOOWWWW! great ball of fire leapt into my face...I burnt my nose!...boo! now I have burnt fried skin on my nostrils...blah, totally sucks...now I'm not pretty...darn...this day will not end...I've determined that...lately I've been working on a project that some ding dong dubbed "Project X"...silly name eh? especially if you knew what the project entailed...lame...but at least I'm learning some new stuff...not too much else is going on...pretty damn bland...tonight I go to Jaxx to see some band play that my brother-in-law said he wanted to go and see/support...yeeehaw!...hopefully they're old school metal...last night I had a wild dream that I was at a hardcore show and in college although I was married...and it was fun, and I woke up missing college for some reason...I dunno, sometimes I miss those days...there was a lot of drama that I definitely don't miss but at the same time it was always great being in a place where you could meet new people your age all the time...sometimes I feel like I didn't make the most of it ya know?...certainly a heap of regrets and "oh damn I wish"'s or "I would've done it this way now"'s...ah, well...I think I may go home and play with my turntables a bit before I go out tonight...tomorrow night we're supposed to go see some rap group play at "Sharpshooters" in Manassas...yikes!...that ought to be funny...weird scene but whatever...one more hour and I can di di mau!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger