taste it! J-Sin's musings...

8.30.2004

toothy fairy

those dates are posted Mr. Anonymous...anyways, this weekend was wrought with slight jaw pain as I recovered from my wisdom tooth extraction...note that I said "tooth" as I needed my last two out but one was too impacted so I have a referral to an oral surgeon...grr!...anyways it didn't hurt as much as the first two and I have more or less recovered quickly...although its still a bit tender...there's a sequel to Clerks in the works...whoohoo!...I d/led the XP Service Pack 2 yesterday and it seems to be working just great...comes packaged with higher grade software firewalls and other likeminded security features...though I'm sure most will suffer from the Anti-Virus software not being found by windows thing...not a problem really as I don't want my a/v software reporting its status to a windows component...also I watched the protests in NYC on CSPAN sunday afternoon...freakin' incredible...just absolutely stirring...had a great laugh at the virginia tech stomping that they took...made fun of a co-worker about it--she's a big VT nerd...I don't think she liked it...oh well, I don't care, they suck and they need to know it!...I hate how much money we give to a college just because its football program is good...what happened to the important things in college...like education?...anyways I won the super bowl in madden 2005...whoohoo! go Gibbs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger