taste it! J-Sin's musings...

8.30.2004

watch out it's black people! and they're VOTING!

great new ad posted on the moveon site shows precisely what the GOP fears--blacks voting...speaking of blacks voting (sort of) I watched the MTV video awards last night--well part of them--why is it that EVERYTHING is hip-hop or R&B...or lame brit-christina-avril pop...can we ever expect MTV to play something like Canvas Solaris or perhaps Love Drug? hell I'll even go for some Keane!...but maybe that's like Andrew Sullivan thinking that Bush will go the route of McCain and Guiliani rather than Santorum and Delay...and by the way have I said how absolutely stunning my wife is recently?...she just got a new acoustic guitar for her birthday and boy does she look great...I love her more than anything...enough sappiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger