taste it! J-Sin's musings...

9.13.2004

first day back to work

is a big suckhole of murky depth...while I could waste time with typographical conservatism I'll skip that and laugh while I think they didn't talk about the Niger forgeries like this...so I watched the new show Joey but not this joey...it was funny enough...cool to see the chick from the sopranos even if her main use in the show was boobie jokes...also tuned in to father of the pride which was also quite funny...the baseball world is getting tougher because of that dickhead Julio in Baltimore...there's no excuse for throwing at a guy's head...unless you're Walter Johnson or Bob Gibson...first full day of football was cool, great to see the redskins win...I did my interview with that reporter, he has a blog at redassedbaboon.com and the article should appear on friday...and speaking of blogs, sometimes fat retardedly conservative nitwits are sadly funny if for no other reason than the sad commentary of our "everyone's voice should be and will be heard" generation...I wish I could be cool and hate france too...but get your dragonball on and all will be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger