taste it! J-Sin's musings...

9.10.2004

pain go away!

my wife woke up in utter pain this morning...damn cat was being a nutjob too and knocked over her drink onto the floor...the wife is still asleep...must be because she's loaded on pain meds...I did the unthinkable and rent Mel Christ's "The Passion" yesterday when I signed up for the blockbuster rent-as-much-movies-as-you-can-in-a-month plan...yuck but I'll watch it tonight I'm sure...watched the game last night and was horribly disappointed to see the fucking patriots win another game...I hate that team...speaking of football, don't worry clinton portis didn't break anything...it was a scam...anyways not too much going on here...probably will go pick up the new bjork album shortly...and being a veggie is tough but only when you think about it...I made some nice and spicy cajun rice last night that was damn good...also I watched Jersey Girl with the wife last night...surprisingly it was pretty good...hopefully bill maher's on tonight but I can't remember if this was the week he was off or if it was next friday...oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger