taste it! J-Sin's musings...

9.11.2004

the political machine

is a great computer game...I bought it yesterday and am already addicted...nothing's more fun than beating Arnold Schwartzenegger with Hillary Clinton!...basically the game is you waging a presidential campaign and trying to win the electoral college...amazingly my first game was kerry v. bush and bush won the electoral college while I won the popular vote...bizarre!...anyways I'm getting interviewed by a reporter for Denver's Rocky Mountain News about the game...pretty nifty eh?...the wife is doing much better but we had a scare last night as I had to talk to the doctor because she was vomiting every couple of minutes...it was the vicodin obviously so now she's on OTC ibuprofen...she's now taking a bath which isn't much fun when you have on a cast...even if it's a half-cast...looking forward to football tomorrow...go skins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger