taste it! J-Sin's musings...

11.30.2004

all's quiet on this front

haven't really been writing much lately because well I was off on holiday at home and didn't feel like it...and of course I don't have much to say...plus I've been wicked busy at work lately too, which obviously bites the big one...today we go bowling to build team building skills or whatever...wheee! that should be fun...though, I have class tonight so I can't enjoy the finest of the fine at the bowling alley anyways...this time of year is so hated by me...I mean I'm not a hot weather fool but I really don't like coming into work thinking my hands are going to fall off they're so cold...me and the wife are looking to go visit the West Coast and survey Wine Country as something fun to do on our 2nd (HOLY SHIT!) anniversary next February...and by the way one of the better CDs to come along on my desk this past weekend was Michal Cohen's Henna...what a great album...merging Yemen traditional music with more electronic-based pop stuff...nifty...good stuff NOW BACK TO WORK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger