taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.08.2005

a few things real quicklike

as I ready myself for the fasttrack that I'm working on, I thought I'd post a few thoughts real quick...first go rent "Without a Paddle"...I know it looks like a stupid comedy that's totally mindless but I really got something out of it...guess when I get a chance I should write a review of it or something...the superbowl was wicked lame, not only the result of the game but the fact that Sir Paul sang on a great big giant flashy cross, the godaddy ad was stupid as were most of the commercials...seriously I know the ads are expensive but each year I wonder why because there hasn't been good and funny ones in quite a while...oh well...work has been a pain in the rear lately what with stupid crap that has people up in a tissy when there should have been more thought behind things in the first place...but I digress...other than that, life is good...taking some time off upcoming soon so that I can relax and enjoy my anniversary with quite possibly the hottest yet coolest, sexiest but smartest, sweetest yet most honest lady I've ever met and yes that's the wife!

also I want to start a restaurant that specializes in SMALL sizes...everything here in the states is super-sized, big, lavish, and expensive...I want to make everything in teeny tiny portions and have drink sizes like Extra Teeny, Tiny, and Small...that could be the new diet craze...not to eat as much as we do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger