taste it! J-Sin's musings...

2.28.2005

hasan chop!

Sunday afternoon I watched my tivo'ed copy of HBO's latest boxing adventure with Miguel Cotto coming out on top (yeah!)...that fat bastard kicked Chop Chop (aka Slipknot)'s ass and then the dumbass ref stopped the fight early but as East Side Boxing tells it there was plenty more to be excited about...all in all another great fight...I'm starting to feel spoiled with such good and entertaining bouts...today was supposed to welcome us with a huge snowstorm that has yet to greet its ugly head...hopefully we don't get too much or it all goes away by the time it's time for me to leave to go home...I don't want my wife to have to stay up in DC in a hotel...that would suck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger