taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.09.2005

Mr. sXe busts his cherry

all these many, many years, I had tried to convince my ex-roommate to drink alcohol. Enough, and pathetic (I'm well aware of this) enough to make such things as:

a.) bake beer bread (he replied that the alcohol burned off--fuck)
2.) exchange his Food Lion Cola for a Beast Lite in his cozy (he smelled it--damn it!)
iii.) cooked several dishes with wine, beer, and assorted alcohols (again the alcohol burned off--double fuck)

So why should it surprise me that he fucking decides to drink a shot of VODKA!?! because a girl pours it for him?!?! MOTHERFUCKER. Dude I wanted him to drink a beer with me because I was getting married and no dice, and that bastard wastes his virginness with some chick? And not even his wife, though he tells me he goes home and she gives him wine and a Mudslide (none of which he likes!)...dude metal guys need to drink beer and whiskey, not RASP-FUCKING-BERRY VODKA!...weak.

his punk ass better drink some regular old fashioned beer (oooh pabst!) with me...isn't it ironic that the biggest drunk in the house and the guy who never drank, almost switch places (with healthy amounts of exagerration on my part), with me not drinking anywhere close to what I did and him, well, drinking! fucking sell-out. he seriously better drink with me one day.

sigh...

drunk guy in a little radical group

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger