taste it! J-Sin's musings...

3.01.2005

you brought this nightmare to light

yes, that's right, I have Tim Williams and VoD totally on my mind...last night "No Regrets" was stuck in my head for whatever reason...I think it's because I've been rocking his new outfit Bloodsimple's self-titled debut in my car every morning...that guy has the most wicked voice, he can sing melodically and on key, can scream, can yell, and do normal vocals as well as anyone out there...plus he was a cool guy...I'll never forget being backstage at the very first Ozzfest chatting with Vision of Disorder with my best friend...now those were some fun times...we got to meet a whole bunch of the side stage bands as well as the now-deceased Dimebag Darrell and Phil Anselmo who were one of the main acts that year...okay now I must get some of these songs out of my head so I can concentrate on Regular Expressions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger