taste it! J-Sin's musings...

4.17.2005

and on a whim

feeling a bit sentimental last night I gave an old friend a call...but oddly and ironically I received a call from another old friend last night too...we made some plans although it looks like this upcoming Saturday I'll be trying to see one of my favorite comedians in Dane Cook perform live instead...rad!

yesterday's band practice went pretty well though Carbomb was afflicted with kitty germs and was getting his sneeze-on...also was able to watch a funny tape of this silly grind "band" that I was in years ago called iN'Sink...so funny..."this is our long song"..."give it up for Jimmy it's his first time playing drums in front of an audience and second time overall"...and speaking of the great one, damn if he isn't probably the most talented dude I know in music...he can do anything, bass, guitar, keyboards, even drums...hell I bet he can play one wicked djembe!

this afternoon is my fantasy baseball draft that I do annually with my dad...it should be a good time, we have the second pick overall (we were last place last year)...obviously Randy Johnson will most likely go first (though I wouldn't pick his old ass, I bet he gets injured this year!) and we're going to be left with either Adrian Beltre (3b for Seattle) or Hideki Matsui (LF for NYY)...hmm, I dunno, on the one hand Matsui will probably have a career year (it's the last year of his contract) and will probably win the batting title if he can outhit Suzuki (another great Japanese import) but again it's his last year in his contract and there's a bloat of talent at OF more so than third...so I think we'll probably go with Beltre, who's not a bad pick since he led the majors in homers last year and is playing in front of sexson and behind the aforementioned on-base machine Ichiro...anyways wish me some luck

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received your message. Things have been really busy since Saturday. I'll get in touch soon.

Christopher

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




add this to your site


Powered by Blogger